Czech DanceSport Federation
- is registered association within the meaning of the Act no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
- is a voluntary association of people with the same interest in DanceSport. The association is founded to satisfy and protect the interests of its members in DanceSport on recreation, performance and top level within the scope of their mission and activities.
- the headquarter is based in Prague.
Purpose of CDSF
The purpose and mission of CDSF is methodologically and organizationally support development of DanceSport, defend the interest of its members and promote their legitimate demands.
CDSF purpose is, in particular:
- To create space for the appropriate use of leisure time by people interested in DanceSport, thereby ensuring broad base particularly in the categories of children and juniors,
- To provide conditions for the excellent level of Czech DanceSport internationally.
Elected CDSF representatives
President – Petr Odstrčil
- Vicepresident for sport – Martin Dvořák
- Vicepresident for professional affairs – Radek Felcman
- Vicepresident for economy and marketing – Pavel Tejc
- Member of executive board – František Dávidek
- Member of executive board – Pavel Kojetín
- Member of executive board – Jan Kroupa
- Member of executive board – Miroslav Horník
- Member of executive board – Martin Odstrčil
- Jiří Vrána
- Radim Vajchr
- Jiří Veselý
- Linda Henzélyová
- Jiří Ševčík
- Tibor Stano
More information you can find in Statute of association.